What is energetic healing?
Energetic Healing is a therapy that aims to facilitate the body’s natural healing process through addressing energy blocks residing in the body, both in the subtle bodies and the physical body.
- It's clear in EMDR research that the body holds trauma.
- Energetic healing can help shift negativity and trauma from the body (through addressing blocks in the subtle body).
- Stress, anxiety, trauma as well as negative self-talk are likely to influence how your body functions over time.
- While energetic healing can help shift negativity in the body, ongoing self-development and self-awareness are required to maintain greater balance and well-being (During the last half hour of the session, insights and strategies to achieve this are explored).
- The session is 1.5 hours.
- 7 years experience
Available in-person only.
Katie – Psychologist